Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Located less than a mile from Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, Cottonwood Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation offers a convenient location to manage all of your healthcare needs. Whether you require short-term rehabilitation after a recent surgery or round-the-clock long-term care, we have the services to help you enjoy a greater quality of life.
Our experienced, on-site therapy team offer physical, occupational and speech therapy, helping patients and residents regain lost strength, restore normal range of motion and increase personal independence. If your loved one has recently received a joint replacement, hip replacement surgery or suffered a stroke, our community has all the resources to help you recover and return home to daily life as quickly as possible.
- Opened in 2012
- 120 Beds
- Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Payment options
- Short-term rehabilitation program and long-term-care provided
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Wellness therapy provided by Senior Rehab Solutions
- Nutritional care options including specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG)
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Bariatric services
- WanderGuard® system
- Spine and Back Therapy
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Nurse Practitioner five days a week
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, painting courses, bingo and many more.
- Beauty shop on-site
- Private Rooms Available