Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Located less than a mile from Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, Cottonwood Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation provides a prime location to manage all of your healthcare needs. We provide short-term rehabilitation for patients who need to recover after hospitalization, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
Next to a wooded area and nature preserve, Cottonwood Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center offers a seamless continuum of care with Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, which is less than a mile away. Enjoy nature either in our internal courtyard or from nearly any room that enjoys a picturesque view of the nature preserve outside. Our chef-inspired dining options also are a favorite of our patients and residents.
- Opened in 2012
- 120 Beds
- Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Payment options
- Short-term rehabilitation program and long-term-care provided
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Wellness therapy provided by Senior Rehab Solutions
- Nutritional care options including specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG)
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Bariatric services
- WanderGuard® system
- Spine and Back Therapy
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Nurse Practitioner five days a week
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, painting courses, bingo and many more.
- Beauty shop on-site
- Private Rooms Available