Experience a better way of life and soak up the natural beauty of Pflugerville with senior living at Heatherwilde Assisted Living. With over 20 years of industry expertise, our loving and caring team strive to know each person, foster independence and create fun adventures.
Life at Heatherwilde offers a way to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your personal freedom and independence. Whether you meet and socialize with fellow residents, take a stroll in a nearby park or enjoy the local shopping and entertainment, our lively community can keep your calendar full of activities and fun.
Residents may choose from a variety of floor plans filled with amenities, including full-size kitchens, modern appliances and emergency response systems. If you need extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. Create a lifestyle tailored to your individual needs and preferences, so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
- 60 Type A and B Beds
- Accepts Private Payment only
- License #
- Studio and one-bedroom floor plans available with private bathrooms
- Delightful kitchenettes with microwave ovens
- Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
- Home health and physical, occupational and speech therapy offered
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Basic cable television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
- Transportation for scheduled medical appointments
- Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages