Enjoy the natural beauty of Pflugerville at Heatherwilde Assisted Living as your stroll in a nearby park or enjoy the local shopping and entertainment. We offer a way to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your freedom and independence. Meet and socialize with other seniors who share common interests. Our lively community can keep your calendar full of activities or allow you space to relax and unwind.
Choose from a variety of floor plans filled with amenities including a full-size kitchens, modern appliances and emergency response systems. When you’re ready for a little extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. Create a lifestyle tailored to your individual needs and preferences, so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
- 60 Type A and B Beds
- Accepts Private Payment only
- License #
- Studio and one-bedroom floor plans available with private bathrooms
- Delightful kitchenettes with microwave ovens
- Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
- Home health and physical, occupational and speech therapy offered
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Basic cable television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
- Transportation for scheduled medical appointments
- Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages