Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Located directly off I-35 at Onion Creek Parkway in South Austin, Onion Creek is located minutes from South Austin Hospital and near many great shops and restaurants. Known for our dedicated team of caregivers, we strive to have a warm welcoming feeling as soon as you enter our building. Whether you are with us for a short time to rehabilitate or as a new home for a long term, we strive to make your stay in our building as comfortable as we can.
Senior Care of Onion Creek offers both private and semi-private rooms with the same staffing experience. We also pride ourselves on strong clinical results as we have a state-of-the-art therapy gym and relaxing atmosphere where our patients can receive therapy in a peaceful setting.
- Opened in 2011
- 125 Beds
- Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, most Insurance and Private Payment options
- Short-term rehabilitation program and long-term-care provided
Occupational, physical, speech and wellness therapy provided by Senior Rehab Solutions
Highly skilled wound care management
- Respite Care
- Stroke Recovery Care
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Nutritional care options include specialized diets, assisted dining and Total Parental Nutrition (TPN)
- Medication Management
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, shopping, painting courses, bingo and much more.