SKILLED NURSING HOME IN Austin, TX
Your road to recovery starts here.
Stonebridge SN Health Center, one of our South Austin nursing and rehabilitation centers, is designed to offer an exemplary spectrum of skilled nursing services in a serene setting in Austin’s Hill Country. Our highly experienced rehabilitation team has earned the trust of the community by delivering therapeutic rehabilitation and restorative services along with Memory Care to serve Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients in a secure, compassionate and caring manner. We welcome you to visit and tour our therapy gym to observe progress in motion
Our Skilled Nursing Services
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Wellness therapy
- Nutrition options include specialized diets, assisted dining and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG)
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Tracheostomy care
- Stroke recovery
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
- Exciting and engaging activities
- Beauty shop on-site
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-Hour skilled nursing services
- WanderGuard System
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment / Gently Structured Schedule
Unsure what type of care you need? Give us a call (844) 722-8800 .