Assisted Living | Memory Care
Conveniently nestled off Highway 620, Wyoming Springs Assisted Living & Memory Care offers vacation-style accommodations and was designed with a high end country elegance and decor. Enjoy outdoor courtyards, an organic garden, movie theater, fitness room, salon, spa and outdoor playscape for visiting grandchildren.
Wyoming Springs Assisted Living & Memory Care has received SeniorAdvisors.com’s coveted “Best of Assisted Living” three years in a row (2015, 2016 & 2017).
Wyoming Springs’ Assisted Living option allows you to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your freedom and independence. Meet and socialize with other seniors who share common interests. Our lively community can keep your calendar full of activities or allow you space to relax and unwind.
Choose from a variety of floor plans filled with amenities including a full-size kitchens, modern appliances and emergency response systems. When you’re ready for a little extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. Create a lifestyle tailored to your individual needs and preferences, so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
The Memory Care team at Wyoming Springs understands that memory loss significantly impacts every person and their support system differently. As a result, we focus on understanding each individual, so we may provide the most positive and appropriate care possible. We strive to get to know each resident as an individual, to make each feel safe, assured and at home. While our memory care residents have careful supervision, they also are guided to an appropriate level of independence to restore self-esteem and the dignity they have earned throughout their lives. Trained memory care nurses and therapists work diligently with physicians to provide an individualized plan of care for each resident, including medications, daily interaction and other forms of therapy.
105 Type B Beds
Accepts Private Payment only
- License #
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages
- Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
- Delightful kitchenettes with microwave ovens
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
- Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
- Transportation for scheduled medical appointments
- Order-by-menu enhanced dining program
- Pet-friendly community
- Non-smoking campus
- Flexible Monthly Leases Available
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-Hour skilled nursing services
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment / Gently Structured Schedule