Assisted Living | Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Just a short distance to shopping, entertainment and the beach, you’ll find Senior Care of Corpus Christi, a Senior Care Centers assisted living and skilled nursing facility that offers an attractive senior living options for those who wish to maintain and independent lifestyle, but desire moderate assistance in a safe and secure environment. Senior Care of Corpus Christi offers the perfect blend of service, attention and support—making for a wonderful, engaging senior living experience!
Senior Care of Corpus Christi Assisted Living offers a way to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your freedom and independence. Meet and socialize with other seniors who share common interests. Our lively community can keep your calendar full of activities or allow you space to relax and unwind. Kick back in our fireside community room or sip a glass of iced tea in our landscaped courtyard.
Choose from a variety of floor plans filled with amenities including a full-size kitchens, modern appliances and emergency response systems. When you’re ready for a little extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. Create a lifestyle tailored to your individual needs and preferences, so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
Our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation area has its own separate entrance, making it easily identifiable from the street. We provide 24-hour nursing care for those recently discharged from the hospital. Our team of medical professionals will meet weekly to discuss your progress and provide a plan for your safe transition back home. Whether your stay will be short or long, we offer individualized rehab programs to get you back up on your feet and back into the community. For those who cannot return to their natural environments, long term-care placement options are also available. Other services include, nutrition management, onsite laboratory and radiology procedures, and respite care.
Opened in August 2010
Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Payment options
Assisted living, short-term rehabilitation and long-term care provided
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available
- Studio apartments on monthly leases
- Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
- Routine apartment checks by request
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Basic cable television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
- Coordination of medical care and appointments
- Church services as well as Bible study and daily social events
- Pet friendly- four legged residents welcome! (***some restrictions may apply)
Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech and Wellness therapy
Nutritional care includes specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG).
Highly skilled wound care management
Joint Replacement Therapy
Nurse Practitioners available
Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, painting courses, bingo and many more
Beauty shop on-site