Retirement Community / Rehabilitation Center IN Corpus Christi, TX
Just a short distance to shopping, entertainment and the beach, you’ll find Senior Care of Corpus Christi, a Senior Care Centers assisted living and skilled nursing facility that offers an attractive senior living options for those who wish to maintain and independent lifestyle, but desire moderate assistance in a safe and secure environment. Senior Care of Corpus Christi offers the perfect blend of service, attention and support—making for a wonderful, engaging senior living experience!
Senior Care of Corpus Christi assisted living offers a way to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your freedom and independence. Meet and socialize with other seniors who share common interests. Our lively community can keep your calendar full of activities or allow you space to relax and unwind. Kick back in our fireside community room or sip a glass of iced tea in our landscaped courtyard.
Choose from a variety of floor plans filled with amenities including a full-size kitchens, modern appliances and emergency response systems. When you’re ready for a little extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. Create a lifestyle tailored to your individual needs and preferences, so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation area has its own separate entrance, making it easily identifiable from the street. We provide 24-hour nursing care for those recently discharged from the hospital. Our team of medical professionals will meet weekly to discuss your progress and provide a plan for your safe transition back home. Whether your stay will be short or long, we offer individualized rehab programs to get you back up on your feet and back into the community. For those who cannot return to their natural environments, long term-care placement options are also available. Other services include, nutrition management, onsite laboratory and radiology procedures, and respite care.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available
- Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
- Routine apartment checks by request
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Basic cable television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone)
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds, walking paths and covered patios
- Coordination of medical care and appointments
- Church services and Bible study
- Pet friendly- four legged residents welcome! (restrictions may apply)
- Studio apartments
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech and Wellness therapy
- Nutritional care includes specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG).
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Tracheostomy care
- Stroke recovery
- Bariatric services
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, painting courses, bingo and many more