SKILLED NURSING HOME IN Corpus Christi, TX
Your road to recovery starts here.
Trisun Care Center – Westwood provides skilled nursing services to the community of Corpus Christi. In addition to rehabilitation and long-term care, we also offer secure memory care units catering to those affected from Alzheimer’s or dementia. Our secure environment and trained team help give peace of mind for those families supporting a loved-one that needs specialized memory care.
We also provide professional services such as pharmacy services, hospice care and respite care. Residents may receive assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and medication management, and a full activity program designed to maintain and enhance their quality of life. Goals are set for each resident by an inter-disciplinary team comprised of the resident and family, the participant’s physician and healthcare professionals. Once the goals have been achieved he or she will be discharged home or to an environment that will best meet his or her needs.
Our Skilled Nursing Services
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Wellness therapy
- Nutritional care includes specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG)
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, painting courses, bingo and many more.
- Beauty shop on-site
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-Hour skilled nursing services
- WanderGuard System
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment / Gently Structured Schedule
Unsure what type of care you need? Give us a call (844) 722-8800 .