Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)
Enjoy a vibrant and bustling community nestled on a 32 acre tree-lined retreat in Corsicana. Known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Heritage Oaks Retirement Village offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing, so friends, family and life partners can live together on the same campus while receiving different levels of care.
Enjoy your retirement years in our vibrant and bustling Independent Living community. Residents may choose from either one or two bedroom floor plan options complete with full-size appliances, individually controlled heat and air conditioning systems, cable TV, smoke detectors, emergency systems and private parking spots. In addition to these services, Heritage Oaks also provides weekly cleaning and laundry/linen services for residents.
Heritage Oaks Retirement Village Assisted Living offers you a way to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your freedom and independence. In addition to opportunities to meet and socialize with other seniors who share common interests, you’ll continue to have your own private home to relax and enjoy family and privacy.
Choose from a variety of floor plans filled with amenities including a full-size kitchens, modern appliances and emergency response systems. When you’re ready for a little extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Heritage Oaks’ fully outfitted Skilled Nursing wing allows our team to offer short-term rehabilitation programs for patients who need to quickly recover after hospitalization, as well as provide long-term care for residents who need ongoing support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and caregivers will develop an individualized treatment plan to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
- 92 Type B Beds in Assisted Living, 107 Beds in Skilled Nursing
- Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, most Insurance and Private Payment options
Assisted living, independent living, short-term rehabilitation programs and long-term-care provided
- ALF License #
Individualized treatment program including physical, occupational, speech and wellness therapy
Nutritional care includes specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG).
Highly skilled wound care management
Stroke recovery care
Joint replacement therapy
Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
Beauty shop on-site
- One-bedroom apartments on monthly leases
- Full kitchenette
- Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
- Access to a licensed nurse 8 hours per day
- Routine apartment checks by request
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Basic cable television, WiFi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping, in-house prescription delivery as well as coordination of medical care and appointments
- Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating and medications available
- Home health services
- Private apartments with thoughtful floorplans
- Flexible short-term lease options
- Paid utilities (excluding phone)
- Full-size kitchen appliances
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet access
- Beautiful interior and exterior common spaces
- Handicap accessible bathrooms
- Washer/dryer connections
- Ceiling fan(s)
- Custom thermostats
- Housekeeping & linen services
- Emergency alert systems
- Daily check-in system
- Community dining plans available
- Scheduled local transportation
- Fun & engaging community activities
- Private parking
- Onsite beauty salon & barbershop
- 24/7 Help Desk Concierge