Assisted Living | Memory Care | Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Serving Wills Point and the surrounding communities, Free State Crestwood offers both Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing services for active seniors, as well as those who need a little extra help with daily care.
Assisted Living at Free State Crestwood offers a way to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your freedom and independence. Meet and socialize with other seniors who share common interests. Our lively community can keep your calendar full of activities or allow you space to relax and unwind. Enjoy all the charm of living in a small Texas town with all the convenience of assisted living.
Choose from a variety of floor plans filled with amenities including a full-size kitchens, modern appliances and emergency response systems. When you’re ready for a little extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. Create a lifestyle tailored to your individual needs and preferences, so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Free State Crestwood’s fully outfitted Skilled Nursing wing allows our team to offer short-term rehabilitation programs for patients who need to quickly recover after hospitalization, as well as provide long-term care for residents who need ongoing support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and caregivers will develop an individualized treatment plan to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
36 Type B Beds
Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Payment options
Assisted living, short-term rehabilitation and long-term care provided
- ALF license #
Individualized treatment program including physical, occupational, speech and wellness therapy
Nutritional care includes specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG).
Highly skilled wound care management
Stroke recovery care
Joint replacement therapy
Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
Beauty shop on-site
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages
- Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
- Registered Nurse onsite 8 hours weekdays, and on call 24/7
- Three nutritious meals served daily, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Basic cable television, WiFi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
- Studio, one-bedroom and deluxe one-bedroom floor plan options
- Flexible monthly leases
- Routine apartment checks by request
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and areas for private parties
- In-house prescription delivery as well as coordination of medical care
- Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-Hour skilled nursing services
- WanderGuard System
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment / Gently Structured Schedule