SKILLED NURSING HOME IN Waxahachie, TX
Your road to recovery starts here.
Pleasant Manor Health and Rehabilitation Center is situated on a beautiful country campus right off of I-35, and west of Baylor Scott and White Medical Center of Waxahachie. Our highly experienced rehabilitation team has earned the trust of the Waxahachie community by delivering therapeutic rehab and restorative services in a compassionate and caring manner to the area’s seniors.
Pleasant Manor Health and Rehabilitation Center provides short-term rehabilitation programs for patients who need to quickly recover after hospitalization, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible. Additionally, Pleasant Manor offers a Geriatric Special Care Unit for residents with Alzheimer’s disease or related disorders, providing a loving, safe, and secure environment. The caregivers at Pleasant Manor are specifically trained for Dementia care and perform a variety of programmed activities daily for Dementia patients.
Our Skilled Nursing Services
- Occupational, physical, speech and wellness therapy provided by Senior Rehab Solutions
- Wound Care Management
- Respiratory Care
- Respite Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Pain Management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Specialized Nutritional Care
- Complex Disease Management (Diabetes, Stroke Recovery, CHF, COPD)
- Exciting and Engaging Activities
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-Hour skilled nursing services
- WanderGuard System
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment / Gently Structured Schedule
Unsure what type of care you need? Give us a call (844) 722-8800 .