SKILLED NURSING HOME IN Red Oak, TX
Your road to recovery starts here.
Serving the Red Oak community since 2002, Red Oak Health and Rehabilitation provides short-term rehabilitation programs for patients who need to quickly recover after hospitalization, secured units for Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
Red Oak’s residential homelike setting helps put our residents’ minds at ease so they can focus solely on recovering. Our return-to-home program is designed to handle obstacles residents may encounter when they are released from our care. The interdisciplinary team at Red Oak will evaluate all aspects of a resident’s life to help develop a plan to ensure success when they return to home after therapy. Whether it’s for daily visits, care conferences, or discussing release from therapy, we are here for our residents every step of the way.
Our Skilled Nursing Services
- Individualized treatment programs including Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Wellness therapy
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Respiratory Care
- Respite Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Pain Management
- Spine and Back Therapy
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Specialized Nutritional Care
- Complex Disease Management (Diabetes, Stroke Recovery, CHF, COPD)
- Exciting and Engaging Activities
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-Hour skilled nursing services
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment / Gently Structured Schedule
Unsure what type of care you need? Give us a call (844) 722-8800 .