Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Senior Care Beltline, located in Garland, Texas, provides short-term rehabilitation programs for patients who need to quickly recover after hospitalization, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible. We provide a holistic approach to care, addressing our resident’s physical, spiritual, and emotional needs.
Our patients and residents enjoy spacious living areas, as well as intimate community areas for socializing, dining and entertaining. Our living arrangements offer a variety of private and semi-private rooms for Garland’s seniors, adaptive bathing facilities and daily housekeeping and laundry services. A full-time life enrichment director works daily with patients and residents to provide fun, engaging and healthy activities designed to maintain and enhance quality of life.
Opened in 1976
Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Payment options
Short-term rehabilitation program and long-term-care provided
- Bilingual Staff (Spanish)
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech and Wellness therapy
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Medication Management
- IV Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Respite Care
- Tracheostomy Care
- HIV/AIDS Care
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Pain Management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Nurse Practitioner available
- Nutritional care options include specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG)
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others
- Private rooms with personal en suite bathroom.
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, painting courses, bingo and many more
- Beauty shop on-site