Memory Care | Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Located in Harker Heights, Indian Oaks Living Center has been offering experienced skilled nursing services to Central Texas seniors for years. Indian Oaks Living Center provides short-term rehabilitation programs for patients who need to quickly recover after hospitalization, secure memory care units for those with cognitive disabilities, and long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
A full activity program is provided daily to maintain and enhance the quality of life for our Harker Heights residents. Living arrangements and amenities include private and semi-private rooms, individual emergency call systems, daily housekeeping and laundry, a private dining area for family gatherings and transportation for group outings. Our Enhanced Dining program includes menu-style ordering, offering our residents a variety of choices for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rehabilitation services at Indian Oaks are provided on-site by a team of seasoned professional therapists. Physical therapy is provided in the rehab gym conveniently located on facility grounds. Clinical services include access to pharmacy services, hospice and respite care and personal services include assistance with bathing and grooming.
Opened in 2007
Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Payment options
Short-term rehabilitation program and long-term-care provided
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Wellness therapy
- Access to a Certified Wound Care Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner available
- Secured Memory Unit
- Respite Care
- HIV/AIDS Care
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Pain Management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- IV Therapy
- Medication Management
- Bariatric services
- Nutritional care options include specialized diets, assisted dining, and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG)
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
- Private and Couples Rooms Available
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, painting courses, bingo and many more
- Beauty shop on-site
- Bilingual Staff (Spanish)
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-Hour skilled nursing services
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment / Gently Structured Schedule