Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Senior Care of Hewitt is the premiere skilled nursing center in historic Hewitt, Texas. Not only is our facility beautiful with a warm and inviting atmosphere, we also have a team of caregivers that are both experienced and professional. We specialize in short-term rehabilitation, offering physical, occupational, and speech therapy for those in need of a therapeutic stay to regain strengthen and endurance before transitioning back home.
Hewitt’s custom design has sophisticated charm and feelings of comfort and home. Residents will enjoy our warm and caring environment as well as the finest amenities for a comfortable stay. Our chef-inspired dining options are always a favorite of our patients and residents. You will also have immediate access to two spacious, onsite, state-of-the-art rehabilitation gyms. Hewitt is the ideal choice for short-term patient stays and is even better for long term care resident needs.
Our social activities program focuses on individuality, offering choices for people at all different levels of ability and functionality. We have a wonderful, dependable group of volunteers that support the activity department in many ways. For example, we have members from different church groups that offer Bible study, communion, sermons, and prayer sessions. Volunteers often perform music and singing, and others offer one-on-one visits with those who cannot leave their rooms.
Opened in 2007
Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Payment options
Short-term rehabilitation program and long-term-care provided
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Wellness therapy
- Nurse Practitioners available
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Tracheostomy Care
- Spine and Back Therapy
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
- Nutritional care options include specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG)
- Private Rooms with en Suite Bathrooms available
- Couples Suites available
- Transportation Services
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, bingo and many more.
- Beauty shop on-site