Assisted Living | Rehabilitation | Skilled Nursing
Located off IH-14/Highway 190 and the Rosewood exit, The Rosewood Retirement Community offers easy access to shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment. Whether you are here for skilled nursing or assisted living, The Rosewood Retirement Community offers the perfect blend of service, attention and support—making for a wonderful, engaging senior living experience.
The Rosewood’s assisted living option offers a way to simplify your daily household routine without sacrificing your freedom and independence. Meet and socialize with other seniors who share common interests. Our lively community can keep your calendar full of activities or allow you space to relax and unwind.
Choose from a variety of floor plans filled with amenities including a full-size kitchens, modern appliances and emergency response systems. When you’re ready for a little extra assistance, our caring team can help with daily tasks such as eating, bathing, dressing, laundry, housekeeping and medication management. If you or your partner need additional nursing services, we have a skilled nursing facility adjacent to our community too. Create a lifestyle tailored to your individual needs and preferences, so you can enjoy the retirement you deserve.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
The Rosewood also provides short-term rehabilitation for patients who need to recover after hospitalization, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
Opened in 1998
85 Type B Beds
- 64 Beds
Accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance and Private Payment options
Assisted living, short-term rehabilitation and long-term care provided
- ALF license #
- Individualized treatment program including Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Wellness therapy provided by Senior Rehab Solutions
- Nutritional care options including specialized diets, assisted dining, Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastronomy (PEG)
- Highly skilled wound care management
- Spine and Back Therapy
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Medication Management
- Complex disease management for diabetes, stroke recovery, CHF, COPD and others.
- Exciting and engaging activities such as live music, church, painting courses, bingo and many more.
- Beauty shop on-site
- Private Rooms Available
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, ambulating, and medications available through level of care packages
- Around-the-clock care provided by resident caregivers
- 24 hour access to hospitality aides and a licensed vocational nurse (LVN) on site M-F
- Routine apartment checks by request
- Three nutritious meals served daily, plus snacks available around the clock
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Onsite laundry rooms for personal laundry
- Basic cable television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) provided free of charge
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and walking paths, areas for private parties and covered patios
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping, in-house prescription delivery as well as coordination of medical care and appointments
- Saturday and Sunday church service as well as Bible study and daily social events
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments options