SKILLED NURSING HOME IN Savoy, TX
Your road to recovery starts here.
Mullican Care Center is conveniently located in downtown Savoy, making it ideal for loved ones who desire quick and easy access to family members who are under our care. In 2012, Mullican Care Center was awarded the American Health Care Association Bronze Quality Award.
Mullican Care Center provides short-term rehabilitation for patients who need to recover after hospitalization, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. We also offer a specialized all-female or all-male memory care unit for patients suffering from Alzheimer’s. We deliver round-the-clock support services, including showering and dressing assistance, as well as assistance with eating, walking, and other life activities. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
Our Skilled Nursing Services
- On-site Occupational, Physical, Speech and Wellness Therapy
- Complex Disease Management (Diabetes, Stroke Recovery, CHF, COPD)
- Wound Care Management
- Medication Management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Specialized Nutritional Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Exciting and Engaging Activities
- Beauty Shop On-site
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Safe Environment and Gently Structured Schedule
Unsure what type of care you need? Give us a call (844) 722-8800 .