SKILLED NURSING HOME IN Denison, TX
Your road to recovery starts here.
The Homestead of Denison provides short-term rehabilitation for patients who need to quickly recover after hospitalization, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
The Homestead of Denison Center is one of only a few facilities in the DFW region with the capability to provide Ventilator Intervention and 24 hour respiratory services to residents.
Our residents enjoy spacious living areas as well as intimate community areas for socializing, dining and entertaining. We provide a holistic approach to care, addressing our resident’s physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Our living arrangements offer a variety of private and semi-private rooms for Denison’s seniors, adaptive bathing facilities, and daily housekeeping and laundry services. A full-time life enrichment director works with residents daily to provide fun and healthy activities designed to maintain and enhance quality of life.
Our Skilled Nursing Services
- On-site Occupational, Physical, Speech and Wellness Therapy
- Complex Disease Management (Diabetes, Stroke Recovery, CHF, COPD)
- Wound Care Management
- Medication Management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Specialized Nutritional Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Exciting and Engaging Activities
- Beauty Shop On-site
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Safe Environment and Gently Structured Schedule
Unsure what type of care you need? Give us a call (844) 722-8800 .