Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing IN denton, TX
Everything you need in a single community.
Nestled between neighboring universities, expansive shopping centers, apartment complexes and a bustling medical district, Vintage Health Care Center offers the Denton community a range of care options conveniently located on a single campus. Known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Vintage Health Care Center offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short-term Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care, so friends, family and life partners can live together in the same community while receiving different levels of care.
Independent and Assisted Living
Vintage Health Care Center’s Independent and Assisted Living communities are the perfect choice for those looking to enjoy their retirement years. Residents may choose from a variety of different floor plan options including: Studio, One Bedroom Apartment, One Bedroom with Den Apartment or Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Apartments.
Accommodations include, flexible month-to-month leases, covered parking, included utilities, handicap accessible restrooms, emergency alert systems, wireless internet, satellite TV and more. In addition to these services, Vintage Health Care Center provides biweekly housekeeping, flat-linen laundry services and complimentary transportation for residents. Assisted Living residents may receive assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming in addition to management of medication. Additional add-on services are available as needed.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
For patients that need rapid rehabilitation, we provide personalized physical, occupational and speech therapy treatment plans. Our team of medical professionals will meet weekly to discuss your individual progress, so you can “get better and get home” as quickly as possible. If you suffer from a chronic illness or a long-term disability, we also offer long-term care. Our Life Enrichment Team focuses on each resident’s quality of life, so he or she can enjoy the simple pleasures that every day brings. Exciting and engaging activities are planned daily for patients and residents to enjoy.
The Memory Care team at Vintage Health Care Center understands that memory loss significantly impacts each individual and their support system differently. As a result, our team focuses on understanding each resident, so we may provide the most positive and appropriate care possible. Memory care residents may enjoy the premium amenities of community living, while knowing their safety is monitored continually.
- Four unique floor plans with no long-term commitment
- Fully-equipped kitchens with full-sized appliances in most units
- 24/7 care available by resident caregivers
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and medications available
- Access to a Licensed Nurse 24/7 and a Registered Nurse 6 hours per day
- Routine apartment checks by request
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Weekly housekeeping, flat linen services
- Basic satellite television, Wi-Fi and utilities (excluding telephone) included
- Beautiful public areas, including landscaped grounds and areas for private parties and covered patios
- Transportation provided to medical appointments and shopping
- Prescription delivery in coordination with medical care and appointments
- On-site Occupational, Physical, Speech and Wellness Therapy
- Complex Disease Management (Diabetes, Stroke Recovery, CHF, COPD)
- Wound Care Management
- Medication Management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Specialized Nutritional Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Exciting and Engaging Activities
- Beauty Shop On-site
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- WanderGurad System
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment and Gently Structured Schedule