SKILLED NURSING HOME IN Whitesboro, TX
Your road to recovery starts here.
Located in Whitesboro, Texas, Whitesboro Health and Rehabilitation Center, has served the local community and its surrounding area for almost sixty years. Whitesboro provides short-term rehabilitation program for patients who need to recover after hospitalization, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
Our goal is to deliver the highest level of care with respect and compassion for our residents, and thus creating an enjoyable and home-like environment. We provide a warm, inviting, country atmosphere and our property features well-landscaped courtyards complete with picnic tables, shady trees, and even a bench swing. We promote independence and choice in our residents’ daily life, while maintaining high standards in clinical care. You’ll also have immediate access to on-site rehabilitation services.
Our Skilled Nursing Services
- On-site Occupational, Physical, Speech and Wellness Therapy
- Complex Disease Management (Diabetes, Stroke Recovery, CHF, COPD)
- Wound Care Management
- Medication Management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Specialized Nutritional Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Exciting and Engaging Activities
- Beauty Shop On-site
- Secure Memory Unit
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- WanderGuard System
- All Female Memory Unit
- All Male Memory Unit
- Safe Environment and Gently Structured Schedule
Unsure what type of care you need? Give us a call (844) 722-8800 .