SKILLED NURSING HOME IN San Antonio, TX
Your road to recovery starts here.
Located within blocks of six major hospitals, Senior Care of Wurzbach provides short-term rehabilitation programs for patients who need to quickly recover after hospitalization, as well as long-term care for those who need the additional support. Along with our medical director and physicians, our team of healthcare experts and professionals will develop an individualized plan of treatment to get you back to the highest functional level possible.
In addition to nursing care, our team of professionals helps residents and their families with emotional and spiritual needs throughout the entire transition. Communication with the families of patients is a top priority. Care Conferences, Education Programs and Life Enrichment Activities enable us to individualize the special needs of each resident. We feature daily activity programs and encourage all residents to participate at their own pace. Our goal is to encourage, protect and achieve the highest level of independence for those entrusted with our care.
Our Skilled Nursing Services
- On-site Occupational, Physical, Speech and Wellness Therapy
- Complex Disease Management (Diabetes, Stroke Recovery, CHF, COPD)
- Wound Care Management
- Medication Management
- Joint Replacement Therapy
- Specialized Nutritional Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Exciting and Engaging Activities
- Beauty Shop On-site
- Secure Memory Unit
- WanderGuard system
- Cognitive-based Activity Program
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s trained staff
- Psychosocial Support
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- 24-Hour skilled nursing services
- Coed Memory Unit
- Safe Environment / Gently Structured Schedule
Unsure what type of care you need? Give us a call (844) 722-8800 .