Agreement for Terms and Conditions of Use
Internet Legal Page/Disclaimer for Senior Care Centers Website
Welcome. This site (the “Site”) is an on-line information and communication service center and internet site provided by Senior Care Centers LLC (“Site Owner”). Access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Agreement. This Agreement is intended to be fully effective and binding. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
The contents of the Site, including text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, audio and video files and their arrangement on this and other Site Owner’s websites are subject to copyright and intellectual property protection. These contents may not be used for public or commercial purposes without Site Owner’s written permission. Material from the Site may be downloaded for non-commercial and personal use only. Any downloads must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and may not be altered in any way.
Terms and Conditions
• The Site is provided to you for your personal use only and to provide information, education, and communication.
• Site Owner makes no warranties, either express or implied, regarding the contents of the Site.
• This Agreement constitutes your acknowledgement that your sole and exclusive remedy for your dissatisfaction with the Site is to discontinue using the Site.
• The Site does not constitute an attempt to practice medicine.
• Use of the Site does not establish a doctor-patient relationship.
• Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding medical symptoms or a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site.
• If you think you have a medical or psychiatric emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital.
• While the Site attempts to remain current, healthcare information changes rapidly and thus the Site should not be relied upon as comprehensive or error-free resource.
• Site Owner may revise the information on this Site or otherwise change or update the Site, including these Terms and Conditions, without notice to you. Site Owner encourages you to periodically read these Terms and Conditions to see if there have been any changes that may affect User.
• Your continued use of the Site will signify your continued agreement to these Terms and Conditions as they may be revised.
• Site Owner reserves the right to revoke access to social media sites and any non-public portions of the Site at any time for any reason.
• Site Owner is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its patients. The Site does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals, except when it is knowingly provided by such individuals.
• Site Owner’s server collects information automatically. The information collected does not link to your personal identity. We view the information collectively to evaluate trends. Information collected includes the browser and version you access the internet through (for example Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome), the day and time you access the Site, if you are a repeat visitor of the Site or a new visitor, and the pages you visit.
• All user information volunteered online through Site Owner’s Guestbook will only be used for internal purposes and will not be released to external entities or corporations. The Site Administrator will store volunteered information on servers protected by Site Owner.
• This Site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Site analyze how users use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site will be transmitted to and stored by Google.
• Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Site, compiling reports on Site activity for website operators and providing other services relating to Site activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
• This Site uses Google AdWords features including remarketing, interest categories, similar audiences, other types of internet-based advertising and demographic and location targeting.
• Any personal information you submit to the Site is governed by Site Owner’s Notice of Privacy Practices. This includes information on your rights to see and receive copies of your personal health information.
• The Notice of Privacy Practice, found here, is in compliance with HIPAA and all other relevant federal and state statutes. Notice of Privacy Practices.
Contents/Availability of Site.
• Content on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, photos, images, forms, audio, video, questionnaires, and software, is the property of Site Owner or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. This material may not be used except as provided (a) in these Terms and Conditions or (b) in the relevant text on the Site, as applicable.
• Site Owner neither warrants nor represents that your use of the materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties. While Site Owner uses reasonable efforts to include accurate information on the Site, (which is updated periodically), Site Owner makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, and you may use it at your own risk.
• The Site may also contain information posted by others, where Site Owner does not have any control. Site Owner assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
• Site Owner may change the contents of the Site, restrict access to the Site, or terminate the Site at any time.
• Any rights not expressly granted by these Terms and Conditions or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by Site Owner. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Site Owner.
• The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on this Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
Proprietary Rights. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of Site Owner or third parties. The use of these images by you, or anyone authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided by Site Owner. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Site Owner and others. No Trademark displayed on the Site may be used without the written permission of the party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Site Owner will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution where authorized.
Limitations on Warranties, Liability and Damages. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Site Owner nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Site Owner also assumes no responsibility, and cannot be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
Lack of Confidentiality. Any communication or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, or suggestions, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, except for information submitted to Ethics Point which is subject to Site Owner’s Privacy Practices. Anything that you transmit or post may be used by Site Owner, its affiliates and others providing services for the Site, for any purpose, including reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting and market research. Furthermore, Site Owner and those providing the services for the Site are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, and techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
Availability of Product. Since the Site may be accessed from sources internationally where Site Owner does not do business, Site Owner does not represent that it is doing business in all such areas, or that its products or services will be available in any particular country or jurisdiction. Such products or services will only be made available when Site Owner makes them available, and in compliance with applicable laws.
Social Media Disclaimer. The opinions and/or views expressed on Site Owner’s social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our blogs, widgets, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of individual contributors and online communities, and not those necessarily of Site Owner or any of its corporate affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, medical staff or members of its respective board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the Site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the Site, the staff involved with maintaining the Site or any members of the Site.
• By submitting content (comments, stories, photos, etc.) to any of Site Owners social media sites, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that Site Owner may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes and fundraising purposes. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Site Owner.
Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is any information that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, email address or your telephone number. Sometimes this personal information is needed when you contact us. We may ask you to provide us with personal information on a voluntary basis in certain areas of the Site. In particular, you may be asked to provide the following information: Name, Postal Address, E-mail Address, Telephone Numbers – landline and cellular telephone. Email Correspondence. Scattered throughout the Site are links or forms that can be used to contact us so you can comment, make a complaint, make suggestions and ask questions. Your email address is required on this form so we can answer your questions, and would like your name too, so we can address our answer appropriately. By clicking submit, you agree to the terms and conditions of our site and agree to be contacted by a Senior Care Centers’ representative in response.
Contact Information. If you have any questions about these Terms, our practices, or your dealings with the Site, please contact us at Experience@SeniorCareCentersLTC.com.
Last updated and effective: May 6, 2019